Juli 29, 2011

5 Lagu Yang Bisa Bikin Galau

1. Lara Fabian - Broken Vow

Tell me her name
I want to know
The way she looks
And where you go
I need to see her face
I need to understand
Why you and I came to an end

Tell me again

I want to hear
Who broke my faith in all these years
Who lays with you at night
When I'm here all alone
Remembering when I was your own

I'll let you go

I'll let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

Tell me the words I never said

Show me the tears you never shed
Give me the touch
That one you promised to be mine
Or has it vanished for all time

I'll let you go

I'll let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow

I close my eyes

And dream of you and I
And then I realize
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
I close my eyes

I'd give away my soul

To hold you once again
And never let this promise end

I'll let you go

I'll let you fly
Why do I keep on asking why
I'll let you go
Now that I found
A way to keep somehow
More than a broken vow, mmm…



2. The Manhattans - Kiss and Say Good Bye 

[Spoken:]
This has got to be the saddest day of my life
I called you here today for a bit of bad news
I won't be able to see you anymore
Because of my obligations, and the ties that you have
We've been meeting here everyday
And since this is our last day together
I wanna hold you just one more time
When you turn and walk away, don't look back
I wanna remember you just like this
Let's just kiss and say goodbye

I had to meet you here today

There's just so many things to say
Please don't stop me 'til I'm through
This is something I hate to do
We've been meeting here so long
I guess what we done, oh was wrong
Please darlin', don't you cry
Let's just kiss and say goodbye

Many months have passed us by

(I'm gonna miss you)
I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie
(I'm gonna miss you)
I've got ties, and so do you
I just think this is the thing to do
It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie
Maybe you'll meet, you'll meet another guy
Understand me, won't you try, try, try, try, try, try, try
Let's just kiss and say goodbye (Goodbye)

(I'm gonna miss you)

I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie
(I'm gonna miss you)
Understand me, won't you try
(I'm gonna miss you)
It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie
(I'm gonna miss you)
Take my hankerchief, wipe your eyes
(I'm gonna miss you)
Maybe you'll find, you'll find another guy
(I'm gonna miss you)
Let's kiss and say goodbye, pretty baby
(I'm gonna miss you)
Please, don't you cry
(I'm gonna miss you)
Understand me, won't you try
(I'm gonna miss you)
Let's just kiss
And say goodbye


3. Justin Timberlake - Never Again 

Would have given up my life for you
Guess it’s true what they say about love, it’s blind
Girl, you lied straight to my face lookin’ in my eyes
And I believed you ‘cause I loved you more than life
And all you had to do was apologize


You didn’t say you’re sorry
I don’t understand
You don’t care that you hurt me
And now I’m half a man
That I used to be when it was you and me
You didn’t love me enough
My heart may never mend
And you’ll never get to love me again
No, no, no, no, no, no, no


Sadness has me at the end of the line
Helpless watched you break this heart of mine
And loneliness only wants you back here with me
Common sense knows you’re not good enough for me
And all you had to do was apologize and mean it


But you didn’t say you’re sorry
I don’t understand
You don’t care that you hurt me
And now I’m half a man
That I used to be when it was you and me
You didn’t love me enough
My heart may never mend
And you’ll never get to love me


It’s like hell, I can’t go back in time
Maybe then I could see how
Forgiveness says that I should give you one more try
But it’s too late, it’s over now
Hey...ooh...ooh...ooh


You didn’t say you’re sorry
I don’t understand
You don’t care that you hurt me
And now I’m half a man
That I used to be when it was you and me
You didn’t love me enough
My heart may never mend
And you’ll never get to love me again, yeah


Again, yeah...eah...
Again, again, again, yeah, yeah...
Never get to love me


4. Lenka - Like A Song 

You're like a song that goes around in my head
And how I regret, it's been so long
Oh, what went wrong? Could it be something I said?

Time, make it go faster or just rewind

To back when I'm wrapped in your arms

All afternoon long it's with me the same song

You left a light on inside me, my love
I can remember the way that it felt to be
Holding on to you

I can't forget you when you're gone

You're like a song that goes around in my head
And how I regret, it's been so long
Oh what went wrong? Could it be something I said?

Time, make it go faster or just decide

To come back to my happy heart


5. Justin Bieber - That Should Be Me

Everybody’s laughing in my mind
Rumors spreading about this other guy
Do you do what you did what you did with me
Does he love you the way I can
Did you forget all the plans that you made with me
Cause baby I didn’t
That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can’t go on
‘Till you believe
That that should be me
That should be me
You said you needed a little time from my mistakes
It’s funny how you used that time to have me replaced
Did you think that I wouldn’t see you out at the movies
What you doin’ to me
You’re taking him where we used to go
Now if you’re trying to break my heart
It’s working cause you know
That that should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong I can’t go on
‘Till you believe
That should be me
I need to know should I fight for love
Or disarm
It’s getting harder to shield
This pain is my heart
Ooh Ooh
That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can’t go on
‘Till you believe
That that should be me
Holding your hand
That should be me
The one making you laugh (oh baby oh)
That should be me
That should be me
Giving you flowers
That should be me
Talking for hours
That should be me (that should be me)
That should be me
That should be me
Never should’ve let you go
I never should’ve let you go
That should be me
I never shoulda let you go
That should be me

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar